The Seventh Annual Tenant Summit will be held September 13, 2014 from 8 am to 5 pm. The event will take place at the Kellogg Conference Center at Gallaudet University, located at 800 Florida Avenue, NE, Washington, DC 20002. Registration, lunch, and parking are all free.
What is the Tenant Summit?
The OTA Tenant Summit serves as a day-long forum each year to bring together tenants, tenant associations, housing attorneys and advocates, policy experts, community leaders, and District officials to discuss matters of concern to the District’s tenant community. Registration, lunch, and parking are all free.
Summit Program [PDF]
Who Should Attend?
- All District Tenants
- Tenant Associations
- Advocacy groups/ community leaders/ anyone who wants to learn more about tenant rights
When & Where?
This year’s Summit will be held on Saturday, September 13, 2014, from 8 am until 5 pm, at the Kellogg Conference Center on the campus of Gallaudet University, located at 800 Florida Avenue, NE.
You may register:
- By calling the OTA at (202) 719-6560
- In person at the OTA’s office, located at the Reeves Center, 2000 14th Street, NW, Suite 300-North
Getting to the Summit
For metro bus routes/times please visit www.wmata.com or call (202) 637-7000. The nearest metro station is the NoMa-Gallaudet U. Metro Station on the Red Line (formerly the New York Ave. station), located on the 200 block of Florida Avenue, NE. From the metro station, you may:
- Walk (.51 miles)
- Take Gallaudet’s free shuttle to and from the metro station
- Drive: Free Parking- be sure to place the parking pass in your windshield.